It’s funny how one of the best things about Apple’s AirPods can also be the source of so much aggravation. That’s right, we’re talking about the cord-free wireless design. It’s pretty awesome not to have a cable dangling from your earbuds while you’re listening to music. At the same time, not having a cable also means it’s easier to lose an AirPod. Wouldn’t it be great to have the option to go cordless or corded? Well now you can, and all it takes is $8 on Amazon. The elago AirPods Strap connects securely to your AirPods, letting you hang them around your neck while you’re not listening to music. Then anytime you want to go cord-free, just take off the strap and you’re good to go.
Here are some important details from the product page:
* Measured and made to ideal length for movement.
* Compact, lightweight and extremely durable.
* Ideal for keeping AirPods close by during outdoor activities.
* Made of high quality silicone material, easy to remove and install, comfortable to wear, no damage to your skin.
* The tangle-free design makes the cable easy to store and you can wind it without having to worry about knots or kinks.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.