If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
It’s OK, you can admit it: you wish Apple would make a laptop with a touchscreen. The company is known for flip-flopping all the time, but Apple has yet to budge on its touchscreen laptop stance. The Touch Bar is pretty nifty… sort of… but it doesn’t come anywhere close to filling the void left my the MacBook line’s lack of touchscreens. You know what does? The AirBar by Neonode. This $99 gadget connects to your MacBook Air in a matter of seconds, adding full touchscreen functionality to your laptop. You can tap, swipe, pinch, draw, or do anything else you might want to on any other touchscreen. How cool is that!?
Here are the highlights from the product page:
* Get touchscreen on your 13.3″ MacBook Air notebook!
* Compatibility – Works ONLY with MacBook Air 13.3″
* Plug-and-Touch – Attach with the included magnets & plug into a USB port
* Touch Using – Touch with a finger or gloves
* The AirBar MacBook Air 13.3 is suppose to work with limited functionality straight out of the box. For full functionality the user is informed to download the touch drivers
- 1 FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks certified by NIOSH to work even better than 3M N95 masks are discounted for Black Friday!
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL 902210BX Sanitizing Hand Wipes, 5 x 7, 100/Box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.