We live in a day and age where having spotty Wi-Fi at your home is simply inexcusable. Wireless router technology in general has improved dramatically in recent years, and high-quality Wi-Fi solutions have become more affordable than ever. The key is mesh Wi-Fi, a solution that uses multiple antennas to spread an amplified signal across every inch of your apartment or house. If you’re in the market for a new Wi-Fi solution, there are really only two options you should consider. Pick up a Google Wifi System on sale on Amazon if you’ve got an average sized home, or get the AmplFi HD, also discounted right now on Amazon, if you want the fastest possible solution with the best possible range.
AmpliFi HD (High-Density) Home Wi-Fi System
- Wi-Fi Mesh Technology for Complete Home Coverage
- Plug and Play High-Density Mesh Points to Eliminate Dead Spots
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi System Delivers Up to 5.25 Gbps Aggregate Speed
- Convenient Smart-Touch Display for Real-Time Status
- Easy Setup and Powerful Wi-Fi Management using the AmpliFi App
Google Wifi system
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.