The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus finally launched last Friday, but Apple’s own “AirPower” wireless charging pad isn’t yet ready for primetime. That means millions of people out there now have iPhones capable of being charged wirelessly, but Apple doesn’t yet have a solution to sell them. If you’re looking elsewhere for a high-quality product, definitely check out the Belkin BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Pad. It’s not an Apple product, but Belkin says the company “worked closely with Apple to engineer an efficient and high-speed charging pad for iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8.” Belkin also says that its new wireless charger is “tuned specifically for the wireless technology in iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8.”
Here are some more key details from the product page:
- Fine-tuned for Apple so you know your iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 is always charging as quickly and safely as possible
- Works with any device that is Qi enabled, allowing you to charge all your Qi compatible electronics
- Case compatible with most lightweight cases so there’s no need to remove your phone from its case
- LED indicates when your phone is properly aligned for optimal charging
- AC adapter included so you can start charging right out of the box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.