When people think of an Alexa smart speaker, the Amazon Echo is obviously the first thing that comes to mind (by the way, Echo refurbs are still on sale at their lowest price ever). The Echo Dot is of course next on the list, since it’s the most affordable Alexa speaker Amazon makes. Curiously excluded from the “Echo” brand lineup is the Amazon Tap, the company’s only portable Alexa speaker. It’s a terrific device, and brand new Taps are on sale today only for just $79.99. Grab one while you can!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Just tap and ask for music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Enable hands-free mode to control music and more from a distance.
- Uses the Alexa Voice Service when connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to play music, read the news, provide weather reports, and even order a pizza
- Provides up to 9 hours of continuous playback (up to 8 hours when in hands-free mode), Charging Cradle included
- Streams all your music via Bluetooth from your phone or tablet
- Delivers crisp sound powered by Dolby, with dual stereo speakers that provide 360º omni-directional audio
- Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.