If you’re looking for something truly unique to protect your iPhone, we’ve got just what the doctor ordered. Andmesh’s elastomer cases for the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6s, and iPhone 6/6s Plus might just be some of the coolest iPhone cases we’ve ever seen. They’re made out of a Japanese material called elastomer, which is pliable but not floppy like some soft cases are. They fit Apple’s iPhone lineup perfectly, and they have a unique look that we really love. On top of the look and the protection from scratches and drops, these cases also have a great rounded design that sits perfectly in your hand.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- A stylish layout and design: This design covers up the buttons and yet it still allows you to reliably operate them with a minimum amount of effort, not hindering in any way its usability. Its tiny hole is big enough that it resembles the Apple mark, so the Apple mark is still slightly visible in this design.
- Made from excellent materials: Made with Japan-produced elastomer, which is neither too hard nor too soft, and doesn’t feel sticky on the hands. This evolved iPhone7 has an appropriate case which has an additional water-proof quality.
- A reliable durability: The hemispheres which are set in the lateral sides of its interior have been strengthened in order to protect it from any impact. It even passes the United States Military Standard drop test.
- A comfortable and solid grip: It has a rounded finish which is pleasant to the grip. It covers the LCD screen with a thickness of over 1mm, and this guarantees the protection of the fragile space between the LCD screen and the case.
- Supported model: iPhone7 Supported Weight: Approx. 25g Raw materials: Japan-made elastomer Type: Case Color: Eight colors (Red / Black / Gray / White / Olive / Navy / Pink / Lime Yellow)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.