Holy… moly… what a sale! Amazon shocked us all when it chopped the price of the Amazon Echo in half to $89.99 for Prime Day this year. At the time, that was the lowest Amazon had ever sold an Echo, new or refurbished. Well, it looks like the online retail giant decided to break its own record on Wednesday, because it just slashed the price of refurbished Amazon Echo speakers to just $79.99. Supplies will not last at this price, so grab one (or three) as soon as possible if you want in on the action.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.