If you have an iPhone 6 or an iPhone 6s, you know that Apple’s iPhones definitely stand the test of time. They’re still fast, still sleek, and they can still run Apple’s latest iOS software. Battery life is another matter entirely, however, and there’s no way you’re seeing battery longevity that’s anything like it was when you first got your phone. You could fix that by purchasing Apple’s $100 Smart Battery Case, or you could double your handset’s battery life for $25 with the brand new Trianium Atomic S.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The powerful 3100mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to your iPhone 6/6S, which is equivalent to add 14 + hours talk time or 10+ hours web browsing time. (Upgraded: reinforced bumper/usb port)
- 360° comprehensive bumper design and hard-shell backplate, the Trianium Atomic S Portable Charger protects your iPhone from scratches and other daily wear and tear, yet small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or in your pocket.
- Featuring sync-through technology that you can sync your iPhone to a computer without having to take the battery case off. Simultaneously charge your iPhone and battery case together with the included microUSB cable. The case deploys microUSB input to lightning 8pin output to save you $100+ on keeping multiple apple cables.
- The resilient design of the Trianium Atomic S iPhone Charger features LED battery level indicator that lets you know exactly how much power you have; and a softer side that safely holds your iPhone while providing easy access to all buttons and ports.
- Trianium iPhone 6S/6 Battery Case works with iOS10 and all future updates; “LIFETIME” By Trianium ensure our products work the way you need them to.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.