Today is Labor Day 2017, but it isn’t just any old Labor Day. It’s also the day that Amazon is discounting its insanely popular Fire TV Stick for the first time all year. That’s right, this is the first time Amazon has reduced the price of the Fire TV Stick in 2017, and the discount will only be around for a few days. The plot just thickened, however, because Roku has a killer one-day deal to combat Amazon’s sale. Today only, you can save an extra $10 on a refurbished Roku Express+, which is one of the company’s most popular streaming devices. That means you can either score a Fire TV Stick for $35, or a Roku Express+ for $25. Either way, you win!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Setup is effortless with the included HDMI and composite cable.
- The all-new Roku Express+ delivers fast HD streaming at an incredible price.
- Kick back and access to 350,000+ movies and TV episodes across 3,500+ paid or free channels, including Netflix, VUDU, Hulu and PBS KIDS.
- There are no monthly rental fees for owning a Roku Express+ — it’s so affordable, you can make every TV in your home smart.
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all accessories plus a 90-day Roku warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.