A good Philips Hue bulb costs about $50 at full retail, and you can save a few bucks if you grab one on sale. Anyone who has Hue products knows that’s a perfectly reasonable price for such a terrific lighting solution. But there’s an Amazon sale happening right now on the Philips Hue Dimmer Kit that gets you a Hue bulb and an installation-free dimmer switch for $35. It’s not as good as Amazon’s price was in the last sale, but we’re honestly not sure it’ll ever be that cheap again and this is still a terrific value.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Quickly dim or brighten up to 10 lights for games, parties, and movies from the comfort of your couch or bed. Start your Philips Hue experience with the included A19 LED Smart Bulb.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this battery-powered dimmer with remote smoothly and wirelessly adjusts your lights’ intensity without any added installation.
- Mount the Hue Dimmer Switch anywhere with the included screws or adhesive tape and control using the remote or the Philips Hue App with the Hue Bridge.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes a Hue Dimmer Switch with wall plate and remote, a Hue White A19 Smart Bulb, a CR2450 battery, screws, manual, and two-year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.