I think it’s safe to say that the Pronto Smart Universal Remote Control is the best $50 I’ve spent in recent memory. This awesome little gadget can be positioned in any room in your home, and it connects to your iPhone (or compatible Android phone) via Bluetooth. It packs an omnidirectional infrared blaster, so it can control any and all TVs, Blu-ray players, and anything else with line of sight. The accompanying app is easy to set up and it gives you an awesome visual programming guide that even recommends content based on what you like. Trust me, you’re going to love this device from the moment you get your hands on it.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Compatible with iOS and select Android devices
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Nexus 5, LG G2, Moto X, Sony XperiaZ, all Huawei phones, Samsung Note 5, S7.
- Pronto works together with Peel Smart Remote app and Apple Watch, iPhone 6, 6plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 3rd, 4th gen, iPod touch.
- Sleek, simplified design. Pronto, about the size of a salt shaker, fits even in the smallest of spaces where you can store it together with all of your other entertainment devices to keep your entertainment center clutter-free of boxes and cables.
- Reliable connection and multiple user support.
- Long battery life: Battery lifetime up to 1 year, 4 AA alkaline batteries included.
- Easy setup: Create your custom entertainment control center through the Peel app. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Visit our Prime Day Hub to see all the best deals from Prime Day 2019!
Don’t have Prime? Sign up for a free 30-day trial here and start saving!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.