If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’ve been toying with the idea of jumping from a conventional mattress to foam, today is definitely the day to take the leap. Why today? Amazon has one of the best sales we’ve ever seen going on right now on a series of top-rated foam mattresses. With prices starting at just $373.99 for a twin, it’ll be a long time before you find prices like the again on good-quality mattresses. If you’re looking for something larger, the sub-$600 price for a king mattress is about half the already discounted direct-to-consumer prices you’ll find at leading foam mattress companies.
Oh and did we mention there’s a 120-day trial? That’s the longest trial in the industry — if you don’t like it, just return it and you’ve lost nothing.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Top Layer is constructed of 3-inches of a 3 lb density gel memory foam designed to contour your body
- 7-inches of 1.8 lb base foam coupled with the Top Layer provides cooling and resiliency each night | Adjustable bed base compatible
- Queen Bed Frame Sold Here B018KP6WDA Accommodates Your Mattress Perfectly
- We donate 1 out of every 45 mattresses sold to charity | Sold by a United States Veteran Owned and Operated company
- Shipped to your home boxed and vacuum packed for easy maneuverability | Try it out for 120 nights (longest trial in industry)
The same company also sells a great-looking frame to go with this mattress.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.