I borrowed a friend’s $150,000 Mercedes not too long ago, and I was obviously very impressed. There are so many amazing features packed into that luxury sedan, and a ton of them involve technology. One of the things I missed the most when I gave it back after a few hours was the head up display, or HUD, which projects important info like speed and navigation directions right up onto the windshield. Well, it turns out that you don’t need a $150,000 luxury sedan to enjoy this awesome tech. All you need is $16 and you can pick up a HaloVa Universal In-Car HUD on Amazon.
Here are some of the key details from the product page:
- What’s in the box – 1 GPS Navigation Holder.
- Safe and Stable – It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time. The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night).
- Variety Base – Demountable base for freely retractable, 360 degree rotable, and quick setup. Convenient for driving, easily fixed, anti-slip and safe, unblock the eyesight.
- Broad Compatibility – It is suitable for all of the Android smartphones and iPhone. Turns any smartphone into a head-up display (hud) for any car.
- After-sales Service – Quality problems occur within one year replacement, lifetime warranty, if you’re not completely satisfied, then CONTACT US and we will give you a 100% refund within 90 days of purchase. It is our intention to offer the BEST customer service on Amazon.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.