If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
How awesome is the Amazon Fire TV Stick? Seriously, this tiny little gadget has changed my life. I have a bunch of them on TVs instead of cable boxes, and I can easily access all the content I want without having to pay monthly fees for set-top box rentals. There is one flaw though, and it’s the fact that the Fire TV Stick adds yet another cable that hangs down from your TV, and it takes up yet another outlet on your wall or power strip. Fortunately, it’s an easy flaw to fix. Pick up a Fire-Stick Wireless Cable on Amazon and you’ll be able to connect your Fire TV Stick right to a USB port on the back of your TV for power. How cool is that!?
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Go Wireless – Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV’s USB port (NOW WITH) Bonus Fire TV Sticks Tips, Tricks & Accessories PDF by: FireCable
- Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for the Amazon Fire TV Stick, providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick running at maximum performance.
- Compatible with all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Alexa Amazon Voice Fire TV Stick
- Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get yours Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your FireCable Power Plus Now! PLEASE NOTE: only FireCable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the FireCable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.