If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Now that the price of the Roku Streaming Stick has been slashed to $40, this awesome media streaming device is going to be more popular than it already is. It’s difficult to believe that’s even possible, but a 20% price cut will definitely get the job done. Now that you can save $10 when you buy a Roku Stick, put that money to good use — or at least put $6 of it to good use and snag a Roku Mini USB Cable. This cable connects your Streaming Stick to your TV’s USB port for power, so you can ditch the Roku’s power cable, free up a wall outlet, and have one less cable hanging down from your television. Trust us, it’ll be the best $6 you’ve ever spent.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
- 1 Powecom Face Mask (10 Count) - With BNX Face Mask (5 Count) Bundle (US Warranty & Support by…
- 2 50 Pcs Disposable Face Cover 3-Ply Filter Non Medical Breathable Earloop Masks (Black)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
- 4 Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19 Ounce, 3 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.