Now that the price of the Roku Streaming Stick has been slashed to $40, this awesome media streaming device is going to be more popular than it already is. It’s difficult to believe that’s even possible, but a 20% price cut will definitely get the job done. Now that you can save $10 when you buy a Roku Stick, put that money to good use — or at least put $6 of it to good use and snag a Roku Mini USB Cable. This cable connects your Streaming Stick to your TV’s USB port for power, so you can ditch the Roku’s power cable, free up a wall outlet, and have one less cable hanging down from your television. Trust us, it’ll be the best $6 you’ve ever spent.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Eliminates the need for an AC power outlet.
- Ideal length for powering Roku Streaming Stick from your TV’s USB port.
- Declutters TV area by replacing long USB cables that can hang out from behind TV.
- Note: This mini power cable replaces the 60″ jumbo USB cable included with Roku.
- Roku Streaming Stick not included (TVPower cable only)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.