If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I love my Fire TV Stick. In fact, I just bought a second one for my guest bedroom and got rid of my cable box to save some money each month on my bill. The Fire TV Stick is super affordable, and it gives users access to all of their favorite streaming services in an awesome interface. If there’s one complaint I have, it’s that it can be annoying to input text and it’s not always convenient to use Alexa. That’s why the iPazzPort Mini QWERTY Keyboard is so great. It attaches to the back of the remote and gives you access to a full keyboard anytime you need one. Definitely check it out if you’re a Fire TV Stick user.
Here are the highlights from Amazon’s product page:
- The iPazzPort for Fire Stick allows you to easily enter text for searches in a traditional type writer layout. No need to hunt and peck with the Amazon remote.
- Easily connects with your existing Fire Stick via included bluetooth function
- The included silicone sleeve allows you to combine the iPazzPort and the Amazon remote into a single unit. Keep both together for ease of use…and no more losing remote controls!
- The sleeve fits the Fire Stick standard and voice remote. It does NOT work with Fire TV.
- On YouTube Search,YouTube onscreen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate,not allowing input;The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
There’s also a different version for the Fire TV, since the remote is slightly different.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.