The Amazon Echo has been nothing short of a game-changer for Amazon, which can now lay claim to having one of the most widely used virtual personal assistants in the world. Siri who? Alexa has thousands of skills and that list continues to grow each and every day. Of course, people want to do much more with their smart speakers than just summon Alexa’s powers, and that’s what makes the Echo so great. On top of being the best home speaker for Alexa, it also has the best quality sound. That sound quality comes at a price, of course, but Amazon’s big Back To School 2017 sale slashes it to just $99.99 from now until September 4.
Here’s what you need to know about the Amazon Echo from the product page, other than the have that it’s UNDER $100 RIGHT NOW:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, controls Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.