$50 is a lot of money to spend on a single smart bulb, even though anyone who has experience with Philips’ Hue line of bulbs knows that they’re worth it. They’re compatible with so many systems, and the newest Philips Hue bulb supports 16 million colors including 50,000 different shades of white. That’s right, 50,000! The Philips 464487 Hue White and Color Ambiance A19 Smart LED Bulb is indeed worth every penny at its normal price of $50, but it’s discounted right now on Amazon so you won’t have to pay that much to snag one.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Choose between millions of colors and shades of white light to light your home, wirelessly control with your smartphone or tablet, and sync your light immersively to music, games, and movies.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, this bulb fits standard-size table and floor lamps. Enjoy richer shades of green, cyan, and blue with improved design.
- Install the LED light as you would install ordinary bulbs, then pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- This box includes one Philips Hue color A19 standard light bulb, manual, and three-year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.