If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple fans, we have good news and bad news. The bad news is if Apple hasn’t already made a touchscreen laptop by now, there’s a pretty good chance that Apple will never make one. For whatever reason, it’s just not going to happen. But the good news is that you might already have a MacBook laptop that can instantly be transformed into a touchscreen Apple laptop. The AirBar by Neonode is a slender $99 gadget that attaches to your 13-inch MacBook Air just beneath the display. Then it uses a special patented infrared system to give you complete touch controls, allowing you to poke, swipe, scroll, double-tap, pinch to zoom, or do whatever else you want to do to manipulate the content on your screen. How awesome is that?!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Get touchscreen on your 13.3″ MacBook Air notebook!
- Compatibility – Works ONLY with MacBook Air 13.3″
- Plug-and-Touch – Attach with the included magnets & plug into a USB port
- Touch Using Any Object – Your finger, or with gloves and even a paintbrush
- Download Drivers Enhancement Drivers
- 1 Face Mask Powecom (10 Count) - With BNX Face Mask (5 Count) Pack (US Warranty & Support by Ac…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.