In this day and age, it seems crazy that anyone would be willing to drive around without a dash cam. Think about it — if you get into an accident and it’s not your fault but you have no way to prove it, it can cost you thousands in increased insurance premiums for the next five years. Meanwhile, a simple little device like the Anker Roav Dash Cam C1 can be installed in minutes in any car, and it will capture any incidents in full 1080p resolution so you can easily prove that you weren’t at fault. The C1 just so happens to be the best-selling dash cam on Amazon right now, and it’s on sale for under $100.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed to continue operation in 19℉-149℉ and protect data in temperatures ranging from a freezing -20℉ to a blistering 160℉—just stick it in your car and forget it.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: Operation requires a microSD Card (not included).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.