Honestly, we have no idea how so many iPhone users out there live with all of the pop-up messages and errors they get when their storage is near capacity. iCloud backups fail, errors appear when you go to capture a new video… it’s completely unbearable. There are plenty of cloud storage solutions that can help, but some people don’t want to pay for online storage while others don’t trust third-parties to keep their private files safe. Apple will never build an iPhone with expandable memory, but there is a solution out there for anyone who wants to quickly and easily add microSD support to an iPhone. Check out the Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader, you’ll be glad you did.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.