Remember when consumer grade 3D printers first hit the market and they blew people’s minds when they first saw them? Well, prepare to relive that moment when you get a load of the MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen with OLED Display. This crazy pen gets loaded up with standard plastic filament but unlike a regular 3D printer, it lets you draw freehand objects in mid-air! Seriously, you’ve got to check it out.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Watch imagination come to life with the Professional 3D Pen
- Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing
- Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 130 to 240 C, for optimal fine-tuning
- Large, OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects
- Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
And don’t forget to pick up some extra filament:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.