Ultra-thin iPhone cases like the Totallee Scarf and the Tozo Case are awesome because they protect your phone from scratches without changing the look. But sometimes that thin plastic just doesn’t cut it anymore, and you want something that feels a bit more premium to slap on your $650+ iPhone. Trust us when we tell you that you’ve really got to check out the Totallee Genuine Leather Cover Case for Apple iPhone 7 and the Totallee Genuine Leather Cover Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus. These cases are insanely thin, but the back is silky smooth leather that you’re going to love.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- ZGENUINE LEATHER. This case has a real lambskin leather backing. The housing and sides are made of black plastic for extra protection and durability. The genuine leather back is completely branding free and looks sleek and sophisticated
- ULTRA THIN. Only 0.02 inches. No bulk. The ultimate thin leather case if you are looking for elegant protection without adding bulk to your pocket or purse. This iPhone 7 case is slim, lightweight and one of the thinnest cases you can find
- MORE GRIP. Most ultra thin cases are too smooth and slippery – not this one. The leather texture and non-slip sides help prevent your iPhone from slipping out of your hands
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. Get that extra peace of mind knowing your iPhone is protected from scratches, bumps and scuffs. While other cases are made of cheap, hard plastic, this case is manufactured using flexible yet sturdy polypropylene and genuine leather that is more durable, rugged yet minimal
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you don’t love your case, simply contact totallee directly for a full refund. The best 2 YEAR WARRANTY around. Totallee (a California based company) offers quality you can trust. We’re dedicated to providing superior slim iPhone cases to protect your valuable investment
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.