If you own a Fire TV Stick, prepare to have your mind blown. Tons of people have Amazon’s compact streaming media device connected to their HDTVs and to power outlets, since HDMI ports obviously can’t power devices. What many people don’t realize, however, is that there’s no reason to plug your Fire TV Stick into the wall. Your TV has several unused USB ports on the back, and they’re just waiting to provide power to your Fire TV Stick. Snag yourself a Fire-Stick Wireless Cable for Amazon Fire TV Stick, which is the perfect length so that you can power your device and not have any excess cord hanging off the back of your TV.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Go Wireless – Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV’s USB port (NOW WITH) Bonus Fire TV Sticks Tips, Tricks & Accessories PDF by: FireCable
- Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for the Amazon Fire TV Stick, providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick running at maximum performance.
- Compatible with all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Alexa Amazon Voice Fire TV Stick
- Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get yours Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your FireCable Power Plus Now! PLEASE NOTE: only FireCable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the FireCable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.