If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
At this point we can safely say that Apple’s iPhones will never, ever, ever include support for expandable memory. Apple makes a killing by forcing people to buy pricier iPhone models with more internal storage, and releasing phones with microSD support would put an end to that instantly. Of course, there are still ways to add expandable memory to any iPhone so that you can move large files like videos and photos off of your device, and the Lexar JumpDrive C20i Charging Cable is one of the coolest we’ve seen. It’ll connect your iPhone to a computer or charge it up, just like any other Lightning cable, but it also has a flash drive baked right in! The 128GB model is being discounted right now, and we definitely recommend checking it out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Expands the memory of your iPhone or iPad
- 3-in-1 solution: Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors in a convenient charging cable design
- USB 3.0 performance (up to 95MB/s read and 20MB/s write)
- Compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Automatically and securely sync files
Note that you may have to select the lower $49.99 sale price from the “other sellers” section on the Amazon page.
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 3M 8210 N95 Classic Disposable Particulate Cup Respirator, Standard (8 Boxes of 20)
- 4 Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.