If you have a Fire TV or a Fire TV Stick we have zero doubt in our minds that you love it. What’s not to love? You get access to thousands of channels and streaming services, you get a terrific software interface, and you get Alexa. Of course, you might have also noticed that something is missing. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a full QWERTY keyboard? Well, now you can stop wishing and start typing because we’ve found the perfect accessory. The iPazzPort Mini Keyboard for Fire TV and the iPazzPort Mini Keyboard for Fire TV Stick attach to your regular voice remote that came in the box, making it the only device you’ll ever need to use.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- The iPazzPort for Fire Stick allows you to easily enter text for searches in a traditional type writer layout. No need to hunt and peck with the Amazon remote.
- Easily connects with your existing Fire Stick via included bluetooth function
- The included silicone sleeve allows you to combine the iPazzPort and the Amazon remote into a single unit. Keep both together for ease of use…and no more losing remote controls!
- The sleeve fits the Fire Stick standard and voice remote. It does NOT work with Fire TV.
- On YouTube Search,YouTube onscreen keyboard only support Arrow keys and the Enter key function to navigate, not allowing input; The Backspace key acts like a return key and takes to the previous page; The same issue with other keyboards.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.