If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Sorry, Apple fans, but at this point it looks like Apple might never actually make a touchscreen laptop. The Touch Bar on the MacBook Pro is pretty cool, but it’s nothing at all like having a screen that you can touch to manipulate things. Drawing, tapping, pinching to zoom, etc… it’s fast and easy, and yet you can’t do any of it on Apple laptops. At least, that used to be the case until the Neonode AirBar Touchscreen Sensor for Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Air came along. This awesome accessory attaches to your laptop just beneath the screen using magnets, so you can easily take it off and on again. When it’s attached, it senses any finger or stylus touches on your display and lets your laptop respond just like it would if you had a real touchscreen.
Draw something in Photoshop, double-tap to zoom in on a text column on a website, or pinch outward to zoom in on a photo. This thing is seriously awesome, and it’s available right now on Amazon’s website.
Here are some key details:
- Get touchscreen on your 13.3″ MacBook Air notebook!
- Compatibility – Works ONLY with MacBook Air 13.3″
- Plug-and-Touch – Attach with the included magnets & plug into a USB port
- Touch Using Any Object – Your finger, or with gloves and even a paintbrush
- Download Drivers Enhancement Drivers
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Dash Smart Shelf | Auto-replenishment scale for home and business | Medium
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.