We told you about a dozen times during Prime Day earlier this month that Amazon’s massive discount on the Amazon Echo smart speaker was completely unprecedented. We also said the device might never be sold again at a discount quite that deep. The bad news, we were probably correct. But the good news is if you missed that killer Prime Day sale, Amazon has a great one-day sale happening today that’s almost as good. On Monday only, Amazon is shaving $50 off the price of its best Alexa smart speaker, making it $129.99 with free Prime shipping. And don’t forget to check out this awesome Echo accessory, which transforms your Echo into a portable Alexa smart speaker.
Here are Amazon’s highlights from the product page:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Of note, you can also SAVE ANOTHER $100 if you buy two Echo speakers and use the promo code ECHO2PACK at checkout. That drops the price of each speaker to just $80, which is absolutely insane.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.