Last week we told you about the MegaBoot, an awesome accessory that transforms the Amazon Echo into a portable Alexa speaker. The MegaBoot provides a whopping 18 hours of battery life, which is clearly impressive. It’s priced a bit steep at $90 though, and people have asked us if we know of a more affordable option. Well, the answer is we do. Check out the Smatree Portable Battery Base for Echo, which is about half the price of the MegaBoot and offers 6 continuous hours of playback per charge.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Large Battery Capacity: 10200mAh/37.7Wh battery enables work about 4-8 hours(Working time depends on your device’s working volume and status)
- Smatree AE9000 comes with Four LED lights which indicate power levels clearly.It helps you know the power condition well and charge it timely.
- Smatree base is connected by a DC connector. You can install it with just TWO STEPS.Without the cumbersome of cable,you can install the base very easily and quickly.
- Smatree AE9000 is with 5V/2A output for your cell phone/tablet. You can enjoy the music and charge your phone at the same time
- There are two optional charging ports for charging the base. You can charge it with original AC adapter, power banks or laptops at your convenience.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.