Last week we told you about the MegaBoot, an awesome accessory that transforms the Amazon Echo into a portable Alexa speaker. The MegaBoot provides a whopping 18 hours of battery life, which is clearly impressive. It’s priced a bit steep at $90 though, and people have asked us if we know of a more affordable option. Well, the answer is we do. Check out the Smatree Portable Battery Base for Echo, which is about half the price of the MegaBoot and offers 6 continuous hours of playback per charge.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Large Battery Capacity: 10200mAh/37.7Wh battery enables work about 4-8 hours(Working time depends on your device’s working volume and status)
- Smatree AE9000 comes with Four LED lights which indicate power levels clearly.It helps you know the power condition well and charge it timely.
- Smatree base is connected by a DC connector. You can install it with just TWO STEPS.Without the cumbersome of cable,you can install the base very easily and quickly.
- Smatree AE9000 is with 5V/2A output for your cell phone/tablet. You can enjoy the music and charge your phone at the same time
- There are two optional charging ports for charging the base. You can charge it with original AC adapter, power banks or laptops at your convenience.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.