If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re in the market for a new home Wi-Fi system and you need thousands upon thousands of square feet of coverage, we highly recommend a mesh wireless solution like the Google Wifi System or our favorite option, the AmpliFi HD. If you live in a normal size house and you don’t have quite as much distance to cover, definitely check out the Keewifi Kisslink Wireless Smart Router. It’s one of the most innovative routers we’ve ever seen, headlined by an awesome feature that lets you connect securely without having to enter any Wi-Fi passwords. How does that work? All you have to do is tap your device gently to the top of the router and you’re done. How cool is that?!
Here are some key details from the Amazon product page:
- One of the “Best new inventions for 2015” as selected by MSN.com
- Plug & Play setup – Boost WiFi in 30 seconds. Please refer both the Instructional Videos in the image section before use.
- Several modes: Universal WiFi Router or WiFi Extender / Repeater
- Energy efficient – Average power consumption: 2Watt, energy conservation up to 60%
- Multi-color RGB LED light can be controlled/scheduled
- Qualcomm chipset provides a strong and reliable connection
- App support for iOS and Android devices: locally or remotely manage your WiFi network and devices
- Range Extender mode: Compatibility issues solved through firmware updates via the kisslink App
- Keewifi Live 24/7 Technical Support: +1 888 881 8818
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.