The Apple Watch’s magnetic conductive charger is so cool. It’s a wonderfully elegant solution that allows Apple to provide a convenient charging solution without having to add a port to the watch. Of course, it also means that you need to carry yet another charging cable with you when you travel. At least, that’s what it used to mean until the Oittm Pocket Sized Apple Watch Travel Charger came along. This brilliant little accessory is MFi certified (Apple approved) and it has a magnetic wireless charging pad built in. It packs 700 mAh of juice so you can charge your Apple Watch on the go, and it charges up with any standard microUSB cable.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Come with a Micro USB Cable to charge the Power Bank. Built-in Li-ion specific charging management IC, multiple safeguards protection against overcurrent, overheat, short curcuit and high temperature, better protects your iWacth while charging.
- Using MCU management to achieve the functions of iWatch wireless charging, overcurrent protection, eletronic quantities detection and display, provides a reliable guarantee for your iWatch.
- Features portable and wireless charging for Apple Watch, letting you get rid of the annoying long iWatch charging cable.
- Stylish and unique keychain design, lightweight and portable, fits perfect for home and on the go.
- Features 700mAh polymer battery, rechargeable and safe, charging your Apple Watch up to 3 hours.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..