At just $339 on a normal day, the REPRAPGURU DIY RepRap Prusa I3 V2 Black 3D Printer Kit is an absolute steal for anyone looking for a professional grade 3D printer at an entry-level price point. For Prime Day 2017, however, this awesome 3D printer drops to just $245. Seriously, think about that for a moment: you can get a 4.4-star rated 3D printer for under $300. How could anyone NOT take advantage of this crazy sale price, which is valid until the end of the day tomorrow or while supplies last.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- USA customer tech support
- No soldering, cutting or drilling
- Borosilicate heat bed glass & 2004 LCD included
- Impressive 8″x8″x7″ build area
- Open source firmware
- All injected plastic parts
- MAC, PC and Linux Ready
Key Prime Day 2017 Links:
- Check the BGR Deals Hub constantly for all the latest and greatest deals
- Visit Amazon’s Prime Day 2017 page regularly to see new deals as they pop up
- Sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial if you’re not already a subscriber – you can’t shop Prime Day deals unless you’re a Prime member
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.