I have become so reliant on Alexa to help me do just about anything I need to do, that I can’t imagine being without Amazon’s virtual personal assistant for even a moment. Smart speakers like the Echo and Echo Dot give me access to Alexa in my home, and the Amazon Tap is a nifty portable Alexa speaker. Of course, carrying a speaker around with you isn’t always a feasible option, and that’s where Martian’s line of Alexa-enabled smartwatches come in. Martian’s mVoice smartwatches place the powers of Alexa right on your wrist so they’re available anywhere and everywhere you might be. Shop the entire Alexa-enabled smartwatch collection right here, or check out a few of our favorites below.
Here are some highlights from the Amazon pages:
- Use voice commands – create calendar events, check weather & directions, set an alarm and search the web hands-free.
- Get push notifications from hundreds of your favorite social, news, fitness, sports and other apps.
- Customizable vibrations – screen the alerts you want and assign a custom vibration pattern to make each One unique, for Awareness without even looking.
- Take phone calls – answer or place a quick call from your wrist, even when your hands are full.
- Martian electronic leash, remote Camera control and more!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.