I have become so reliant on Alexa to help me do just about anything I need to do, that I can’t imagine being without Amazon’s virtual personal assistant for even a moment. Smart speakers like the Echo and Echo Dot give me access to Alexa in my home, and the Amazon Tap is a nifty portable Alexa speaker. Of course, carrying a speaker around with you isn’t always a feasible option, and that’s where Martian’s line of Alexa-enabled smartwatches come in. Martian’s mVoice smartwatches place the powers of Alexa right on your wrist so they’re available anywhere and everywhere you might be. Shop the entire Alexa-enabled smartwatch collection right here, or check out a few of our favorites below.
Here are some highlights from the Amazon pages:
- Use voice commands – create calendar events, check weather & directions, set an alarm and search the web hands-free.
- Get push notifications from hundreds of your favorite social, news, fitness, sports and other apps.
- Customizable vibrations – screen the alerts you want and assign a custom vibration pattern to make each One unique, for Awareness without even looking.
- Take phone calls – answer or place a quick call from your wrist, even when your hands are full.
- Martian electronic leash, remote Camera control and more!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.