If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
How much do you love your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick? It’s OK, you can admit it. They really are two of the best streaming devices you can possibly buy, and the addition of Alexa completely seals the deal. There is one thing missing from the experience though, but we’re going to help you fill the void right now. Check out the iPazzPort Mini bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV or for the Fire TV Stick, which add full QWERTY keyboards to the back of your remote. You’ll seriously wonder how you ever lived without one.
Here are more details from the product page:
- The iPazzPort for Fire TV allows you to easily enter text for searches in a traditional type writer layout. No need to hunt and peck with the Amazon remote.(Doesn’t work with Fire TV Stick)
- Easily connects with your existing Fire TV with an included USB receiver. Just plug it into the back of the Fire TV and it connects easily
- The included silicone sleeve allows you to combine the iPazzPort and the Amazon remote into a single unit. Keep both together for ease of use…and no more losing remote controls
- If not work or lost connection with device,re-sync as below steps:1.Under setting. select Device;2.Developer options;3.Under
ADB debugging, switch ON to OFF; 4.Replug the usb dongle to use it. Then hit any keys to test. If still can’t work, contact seller directly to get further solution.
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 KN95 Face Mask 50 Pack, WWDOLL 5-Layer Breathable Cup Dust Mask with Elastic Earloop and Nose B…
- 3 Apple AirPods Pro
- 4 OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) - Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Louder Volume, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.