We first told you about the Vansky Motion Activated Flexible LED Bed Light System last month, and people went absolutely bonkers for it. This brilliant yet affordable gadget installs in seconds under your bed, casting a warm glow anytime your lights are off and you step out of bed. It’s motion activated so you don’t have to worry about turning it on, and it also won’t disturb your partner at all. Well, it’s back on sale right now on Amazon so if you missed out on the chance to grab one last time, don’t miss out again.
Here are some key details from the Amazon product page:
- Smart Nightlight — Warm soft glow of bed light will turn on to guide you safely across the room in the dark, no disturbing glare to wake others. Power Saving; Only light up when it picks up your movement, auto shut-off after leaving, further improve power efficiency and save energy.
- Motion Activated — Built-in human body passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor light with automatic shut-off timer. Automatic Turn on and Shut off by human induction in the dark environment. Inductive range: 3.6m (11.8feet), 100°.
- Adjustable Time — Motion sensor Auto shut-off timer can be set from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Continue Trigger and System to keep the light on and automatic turn off within 30 secs- 10min after leaving.
- Multi Purpose — Safely guide you through the dark. Can be installed in anywhere you need extra light. Not only act as under bed lamp, but also covers a wide range of home applications like stairway, cabinet, cupboard, sofa, furniture etc.
- Quality Assurance — Highlighting-brightness 45 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours. What you get; Vansky Motion Sensor Light, Activated sensor, Power adapter, Extension cable ,User manual, Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.