Mesh is the way to go if you want a new Wi-Fi system that blankets your entire home with lightning-fast wireless signal. And if you’re going to buy a new mesh system, there are really only two options we can recommend right now. The first is the AmpliFi HD, which is still our favorite ever since we tested every popular mesh Wi-Fi system earlier this year. The second is the Google Wifi, which is the best-selling mesh system on Amazon right now. It can’t quite match the AmpliFi system’s coverage or consistency, but it’s still an outstanding option and it’s discounted right now on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It’s compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what’s connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.