A third-party protective case is often the first purchase people make when they buy new smartphones, and of course that’s a good thing. Protecting your purchase is paramount, especially so you can resell it down the road when it comes time to upgrade. But often times people forget that a case is only part of the equation, since most models only guard the back and edges of a phone. If you have a Pixel or Pixel XL from Google, take advantage of Amazon’s current sale on Ace Teah Google Pixel Screen Protectors and Ace Teah Google Pixel XL Screen Protectors.
Use the coupon code 397Y5ONP at checkout between now and the end of the day on July 2, and you’ll get either 3-pack for just $4.99. That’s under $2 per screen protector, and it’s a deal you won’t be able to beat anytime soon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- NOTE: Due to the curved-edge design of Google Pixel screen and in order to avoid overlaying, bubbles and peeling up around the edges, Ace Teah Google Pixel Tempered Glass Screen Protector is intentionally little smaller than the actual screen
- Compatiblity: Precise cutouts of this pixel screen protector with the special easy-installed wings are special designed for Google Pixel or Pixel XL
- 9H Hardness: 9H strong hardness of the pixel x screen protector protect your phone from daily scratches, shocks, bumps, drops and smudge effectively
- Clarity & Sensitivity: Made of premium tempered glass, the google pixel screen protector clear reserves a natural viewing experience while retains original sensitivity touch experience
- 2.5D Edges: 2.5D rounded edges of this pixel screen protector are designed for decreasing the damage of shocks while providing your phone a better visual effect and a comfortable touch feeling
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.