If you own an Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you know how fantastic these devices are. There’s a reason the Fire TV line is one of Amazon’s best-selling product lines of all time. The Fire TV gives you access to more apps and content than you can possibly watch in a lifetime, and it’s all available in a sleek, user-friendly interface. As great as the Fire TV is, however, there’s a simple way to make it even better.
The iPazzPort Mini bluetooth Keyboard for Fire TV or for the Fire TV Stick are seriously the greatest Fire TV accessories that have ever been created. Just pop in your remote, and you’ve got a full QWERTY keyboard at your fingertips at all times.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- The iPazzPort for Fire TV allows you to easily enter text for searches in a traditional type writer layout. No need to hunt and peck with the Amazon remote.(Doesn’t work with Fire TV Stick)
- Easily connects with your existing Fire TV with an included USB receiver. Just plug it into the back of the Fire TV and it connects easily
- The included silicone sleeve allows you to combine the iPazzPort and the Amazon remote into a single unit. Keep both together for ease of use…and no more losing remote controls
- If not work or lost connection with device,re-sync as below steps:1.Under setting. select Device;2.Developer options;3.Under
- ADB debugging, switch ON to OFF; 4.Replug the usb dongle to use it. Then hit any keys to test. If still can’t work, contact seller directly to get further solution.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.