The Amazon Echo is currently on sale at its lowest price of all time. We repeat: the Amazon Echo is currently on sale at its lowest price of all time. This is not a drill, people, but it is a very limited-time offer. For 24 hours only on Monday, June 26, Amazon is shaving $50 off the regular price of its wildly popular Echo smart speaker. That means you can score one for just $129.99, which is an all-time low. Not even Amazon’s Black Friday pricing last year was able to match this sale, but it ends at one minute before midnight tonight (Eastern Time) so grab one — or several — while you still can!
Here are some highlights from the Amazon Echo product page:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.