It might not be quite the same as the magic wands in Harry Potter, but the newly updated Amazon Dash Wand is still pretty magical in its own way. In a nutshell, the Dash Wand is the greatest thing that has ever happened to your kitchen. It’s a tiny little device that has Alexa’s smarts baked in, allowing you to ask Alexa questions whenever you want. More importantly, you can also tell Alexa to order you things when you run out, or you can just use the wand to scan an item and you’re done.
Now for the most magical part: if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber, the Dash Wand is completely free. You’ll pay $20 when you order it but then as soon as you register it, you’ll get a $20 credit. Presto!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Groceries have never been easier. All new Amazon Dash Wand with Alexa helps you find recipes, convert cups to ounces, buy and reorder essentials, find nearby restaurants and more.
- Purchase Dash Wand for $20 and get $20 off your next purchase after you register the device. *
- Try AmazonFresh free for 90 days (normally $14.99 per month) **
- Say it or scan a barcode. It’s added to your shopping cart. Just say “paper towels.”
- Water-resistant, durable design, and magnetic so you can stick it on your fridge.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.