It’s difficult to say this with any kind of certainty, but we think it may be fair to suggest that you’ll never be able to buy an Amazon Echo directly from Amazon for less that you can right now. In the first Amazon lightning deal of its kind, the wildly popular Echo speaker is available for just $109.99 from now until 9:00 PM EDT, or while supplies last. A brand new Echo speaker retails for $180, and a special limited time sale going on right now has dropped the price to $140, which is a killer bargain. Then you’ve got the certified refurbished Amazon Echo, which typically sells for $135. At $110 for a refurbished Echo that’s certified and warrantied, this is a deal that’s too good to pass up.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Amazon Echo is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.