Everyone is on a mission right now to make everything in and around their homes “smart.” Connected devices offer all sorts of benefits over “dumb” devices, of course, but they also tend to cost a bit more. This is especially true when it comes to our garage door opener, since connected models yield an even bigger premium than normal. As you’ve come to expect, however, we’ve got the perfect solution and only costs about $100. The Chamberlain MYQ-G0201 MyQ-Garage it a two-piece solution that is compatible with any garage door opener you already have. Anyone can install the device in just a few minutes since it’s not complicated at all, and it’s compatible with every modern iPhone and Android phone model out there.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Monitor, open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone.
- Choose to receive alerts/notifications on your smartphone when you garage door opens and closes.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors. Compatibility: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation)iPad can run the iPhone version of the app,
- Android Smartphones, Most Android Tablets, Blackberry, Windows and Other Devices
- Installs in minutes and works with your home’s Wi-Fi, via the FREE Chamberlain MyQ Garage App.
- Included: Wi-Fi Hub, Power Cord, Mounting Bracket, Door Sensor, Instructions for FREE App download.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.