Whether or not you’re an Apple fan, you have to appreciate the fact that Apple took a device category that almost no one on the planet cared about and transformed it into a multi-billion dollar business. In fact, Rolex is now the only watchmaker on the planet that sells more watches than Apple. Anyone who owns an Apple Watch undoubtedly relies on it and loves how much different functionality is available. But there’s also one key feature common to most wearables that is sorely lacking on the Apple Watch: Sleep tracking.
If you’re looking for a good low-cost sleep tracking solution to complement your Apple Watch, we’ve got just the thing. Check out the S+ Personal Sleep Solution by ResMed, which is just $50 on Amazon. Just set it on the night stand next to you, and you don’t need to wear a monitor of any kind. It’ll also only track the sleep patterns of the person closest to the unit, so you don’t have to worry about your partner impacting your stats.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Sync: Syncs with your smartphone or tablet
- Use: S+ by ResMed Personal Sleep Solution has cutting-edge programs to help you sleep better
- Function: S+ tells you what’s influencing your sleep patterns and helps you to improve them
- Other: Delivers personalized feedback on your sleep habits, bedroom environment and lifestyle
- Sensors in S+ detect key factors that affect your sleep environment including loud sounds, light levels and temperature
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.