If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Once upon a time people had to actually get up and move around in order to control the various gadgets and gizmos around their houses. Those were some dark times, indeed. It’s 2017, and the need to touch a device or even lift a finger in order to control it are long gone thanks to smart solutions like Alexa. Amazon’s virtual personal assistant powers every Amazon Echo and Echo Dot, and it can be used to control most smart gadgets these days. In fact, which a nifty little device like the TP-Link Smart Plug, Alexa can even be used to control “dumb” devices, too.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control
- Remote Access: Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.