What if we told you that there was a tiny little box you could get that would instantly save you $120 each year? And what if we told you that by saving that $120 each year, you’d be stealing it right out of your cable company’s pocket? It might sound too good to be true, but we assure you it’s not. You already pay your ISP enough without coughing up an extra $10 each month for a senseless modem rental fee. Grab a NETGEAR DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem on Amazon, follow the included instructions to configure it, return your old modem back to your cable company, and you’ll see that monthly fee of between $8 and $10 disappear.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES – Up to $120 per year. Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility
- Up to 340Mbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 8×4 channel bonding.
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 8x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0. Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming.
- Compatibe with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, & more. Not compatible with bundled voice services. Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility
- If the unit does not work , Check the connection of your devices. Ensure that each connection is securely and tightly plugged in. Try to refresh your cable connection by power cycling your network, If power cycling did not work, download the latest firmware of your router. After you have the downloaded the firmware, please upgrade your routers firmware manually, If the above steps did not resolve your issue, you may need to reset your router.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.