Ahead of Mother’s Day, we told you about a great sale on the insanely popular Amazon Echo. Through the end of the day on May 13, Amazon slashed the Echo’s price from $180 to $150, which at the time was the Echo’s lowest price of the year. Well, it turns out that designation is short-lived because Amazon just outdid itself. For a limited time you can save $80 on two Amazon Echos with the promo code ECHO2PACK, effectively dropping the price to $140 each. You’re not going to find a better deal than that unless you pick up a refurbished Echo, which is currently on sale for $5 less.
Here are some highlights from the Echo product page:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.