There’s a whole lot to love about Apple’s iPhones, but they’re far from perfect. Battery life is a big issue for the company’s 4.7-inch iPhone models, for example. An even bigger gripe shared by just about every iPhone user out there pertains to storage. Apple finally doubled the amount of available storage on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus last year, but models with a decent amount of storage space are still very expensive. Everyone would love it if Apple would just add microSD card support to its iPhones, but that would put far too big a dent in the company’s margins so it’ll never happen.
If you’re looking for something of a workaround, check out the Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader, which adds a microSD slot to any iPhone or iPad.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.