Some features found in luxury cars are ridiculous and really not worth the expense. I’m sure they’re nice and all, but do you really need seats that give you a shiatsu massage while you’re driving down the highway at 70 MPH? There are other features that really are incredibly useful though, and Head Up Displays can definitely be counted among them. A HUD projects a transparent display onto the windshield right at the bottom of the driver’s line of sight, and it displays important info like speed, RPMs, and average fuel consumption.
Well guess what: you don’t need to buy a $70,000 Mercedes to get a HUD. Check out the KKmoon New Universal 5.5″ Car A8 Head Up Display, which adds a full-featured HUD to just about any car on the road.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD Plug and Play. Open the engine hood and find the sticker below it, if it has words like OBDII CERTIFIED, then it can be installed. Please note the device do not work for trucks.
- 5.5″ large screen and high-definition display; Multi-color design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read
- New function:driving mileage measurement; The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information more sharper
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare;Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, shift reminding, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometer and mile
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.