If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Roomba 980 is by far our favorite robot vacuum cleaner, but $800-$900 is a whole lot of money to spend on a vacuum, no matter how good it is. If you’re looking for an affordable alternative, the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner is as good as it gets. This sub-$200 vacuum has a bunch of premium features like automatic self-recharging, and it works on thin carpets and area rugs just as well as it does on hardwood floors and tile.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Powerful suction picks up dirt and dust easily, spiral blade brushes does efficiently cleaning on carpet, sides brushes gets dirt free even in the corner, along the wall. 3-step cleaning system provides a thorough and concentrated clean.
- The Mini-room technology helps room cleaning more precisely with its advanced algorithm software to prolong lifespan of robot and easily more energy saving just by 2 quick-clicks on the Auto button.
- Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to all floor types – carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- With advanced Edge-detector and Dash-free technology sensors help the robot avoid stairs and effectively clean the hard to reach edge and parts beneath furniture.
- 1 Powecom Face Mask (10 Count) - With BNX Face Mask (5 Count) - AccuMed Adjustable Face Shield (1…
- 2 50 Pcs Disposable Face Cover 3-Ply Filter Non Medical Breathable Earloop Masks (Black)
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Crisp Linen, 19 Ounce, 3 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.