Amazon’s Echo Dot is the cheapest way to put Alexa in any room of your house. Of course, putting Alexa in “any” room isn’t the same as putting Alexa in “every” room. Those Echo Dots add up quickly when you buy them in bulk, but a special Amazon sale will let you spread Dots around your home without breaking the bank. From now through the end of the month, you can use the promo code DOT3PACK to save $20 when you buy three Echo Dots in either black or white. That effectively drops the price to just over $43 a piece, which is Amazon’s lowest price of the year so far.
Here are some key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.